YOU SHOULD SIT IN MEDITATION FOR 20 MINUTES A DAY. UNLESS YOU'RE TOO BUSY; THEN YOU SHOULD SIT FOR AN HOUR - OLD ZEN SAYING
Meditation helps us to:
- Lowers the rate at which we consume oxygen
- Slows down your breathing
- Raises blood flow to the heart
- Helps you become more tolerant
- Improves physical relaxation
- Slows the aging process
- Decreases muscle tension
- Boosts the immune system
- Lowers the risk of getting cardiovascular disease
I truly believe the positive benefits of meditation are endless. The change I noticed in only 7 days was life changing. From never having tried it to sitting still in meditation for about 4 hours a day I could feel the stress leave my body and a calmness filling me up. I haven't kept up with it as i should have but I have promised myself that this summer I will start again.
Welcome to Wildflowers & Wayfarers. A travel blog sharing adventures abroad from all corners of the world.
BACKPACKING IN THAILAND AND THE 23 PICTURES EVERYONE RETURNS WITH
THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY GRANDMOTHER
THE ANDERSEN BOUTIQUE HOTEL